The Comfort Boxes are designed to get individuals out of their funk and back into the zone! Each box includes a list of helpful strategies, resources, and items relevant to the box topic. These tools can help with short-term improvement, and encourage individuals to make a plan for long-term change.
They are available for check out in the RDP library for up to one week! Please note that reserve items are not able to be renewed and fees will be assessed on late items.
Comfort Box topics include the following:
- Depression & Anxiety (includes LED lamp, affirmations, books, etc.)
- Exercise & Nutrition (includes nutrition guide, yoga book, skipping rope, resistance bands, etc.)
- Family & Relationships (includes flashcards, games, playdoh, etc.)
- Grief & Loss (includes journal, books, etc.)
- Love & Relationships (includes candles, quizzes, cards, games, etc.)
- Mindfulness & Meditation (includes diffuser and oils, crystals, affirmations, etc.)
- Self-Esteem & Body Image (includes quotes, journal, mirror, workbook, etc.)
- Sleep Hygiene (includes noise machine, night lights, lavender flowers, etc.)
- Stress & Self-Care (includes jade roller, gua sha, fidget toys, colouring books, etc.)
- Text Anxiety (includes fidget toys, IQ games, tips, etc.)
*Funded by Alberta Health Services Community Helpers Program.