Skip to Main Content

Research Common


Research Common

Information on conducting original research and on the supports available for research at Red Deer Polytechnic.


Before you apply for a research grant, please complete the Intent to Apply for External Funding Form and contact Karyn Crawford, Research Grant Specialist in the Division of Applied Research. 


•  For delegation of the authority to use grant funds, please use the Signing Authority Delegation for Grants/Projects form. This form can be found in the Forms Index in The Loop.